Solid coconut oil, cucumber and pomelo conditioner
Hello soft, silky and shiny hair with the natural solid conditioner! A soothed and hydrated scalp thanks to coconut oil and shea butter. For all hair types and as a bonus, compostable packaging!
Our super advice
Thanks to its oval shape, rub the soap on your wet hair after using shampoo, then massage, and rinse.
- Stearyl alcohol
- Dipalmitoylethylhydroxyethylmonium methosulfate
- Dreg infusion
- Behenamidopropyl dimethylamine
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter
- Coconut nucifera (coconut) oil
- Dicaprylyl carbonate
- Coco-caprylate / caprylic caprate / capric triglyceride
- Lactic acid
- * Fragrance: lynalyl acetate, benzyl acetate and 2-tert-butylcyclohexyl
* Less than 0.5%
- Paraben free
- Not tested on animals
- SAFE for colored hair
The company located on the South Shore of Montreal contributes to the reuse of spent grains from microbreweries. It manufactures shampoos and soaps from these residues, which are particularly beneficial for the hair. A line of natural body products without the smell of beer, we promise!